Friday, July 15, 2011

Beautiful Children's Book!

I loved this book from the moment it arrived in the mail! "This Little Prayer of Mine" written by Anthony DeStefano is beautifully illustrated children's book. This bedtime prayer is offered up to God by a child. This child's prayer includes many things that young children typically pray for: to be brave and strong, to be happy when sad, guidance in choosing the correct path, etc. The prayer is written in poetic form and is read very smoothly and easily. My favorite thing about this book though is the illustrations hands down!! They are absolutely breathtaking. Each one beautifully depicts a particular section in the prayer! I really enjoyed reading this book with my daughter and look forward to reading it to her again soon! I would highly recommend this book to all parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment