Sunday, September 30, 2012

Real Marriage

My husband and I are big fans of Mark Driscoll. We really like his sermons and were really excited to see this book come out. We actually read this book together, and although we feel like this book didn't really contain any new information from Mark, it was a great reminder of our marriage between one another. I will have to say, I wish there had been a little more content in the discussions about friendship and life together. There was just so much heavy discussion about sex, which I understand is one of the main reasons people file for divorce, that I feel like the other section was neglected. Sex is important in a marriage, but so is doing life together. Although this isn't my favorite book about marriage, I did enjoy reading it with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment