The 6 chapters are:
1. Tyranny of God - One of the worst enemies of Christians can be good things in the church
2. The Gospel Misunderstood - the gospel that saves us from works saves us to work
3. God is Saying Something - The Word that does not work
4. The Genius of Wrong - Building the right church depends on using all of the wrong people
5. Our Unmistakable Task - We are living - and longing - for the end of the world
6. The God Who Exalts God - We are selfless followers of a self-centered God.
At the end of the book, there are small group discussions that would be perfect for Sunday Schools or Home Groups.
My husband and I have really enjoyed reading David Platts books and look forward to reading "A Radical idea." If you would like to be challenged to grow in your relationship with Christ, I would recommend this reading to you. It is time for us as a church to stop focusing on what is "good" and focus on what is "best."