Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Awesome Children's Book!!

I recently received "In Case You Ever Wonder" by Max Lucado for my 8 month old daughter and I loved it!
This book is written to show and remind children how much not only their parents love them, but also their heavenly father. Upon opening the first pages, this is what one reads: "long, long ago God made a decision - a very important decision...one I'm really glad that he made. He made the decision to make you!" How sweet. How precious. How encouraging to our children.
In an age when our children fight for their identity, this book reminds them that their identity can only be found in Christ. What a powerful message to read to our children in a way that they can understand and grasp. I love this book and will purchase it for future birthday & baby shower gifts. May you be blessed as you read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment